1. The 120 Hz screen refresh rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
2. 66 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated 66 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
3. Actual weight measurement results may vary depending on the specific product, manufacturing process, as well as the measurement position and method.
4. ΔE < 1 indicates the average colour standard value. Data from Huawei labs. The colour level may vary depending on screen usage duration and testing methods.
5. This product is not for medical use.
6. Compared to the traditional RGGB colour filter array. Data is from HUAWEI labs.
7. Data is from HUAWEI labs. The actual charge time may vary with settings and environmental factors.
8. Typical value. The Battery Rated Capacity is 4200 mAh. Based on results from HUAWEI Lab tests. Actual battery life depends on actual usage conditions.
9. The 300 Hz touch screen sampling rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
10. This function is only applicable to certain Huawei devices. The device needs to be logged into the same Huawei account, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on. Devices previously connected to your phone will be recognized as trusted devices and be listed under Device+. For more information on which device models and software version support this feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
11. The function of 12-Party Group Call (maximally) will be available when Meetime is upgraded in AppGallery. Video call resolution is dependent on network conditions. For more information about in which market and on which device models support the MeeTime feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
12. This function is only applicable to certain Huawei mobile phones and certain HUAWEI MateBook notebooks (running Computer Manager 11.1 or above). The device needs to log in to the same Huawei account, be on the same Wi-Fi network, turn on Bluetooth, and turn on the "Multi-device file browsing" switch. For more information on which device models and software version support the feature, please contact Huawei customer service.